For this project, the client gave me two antique windows to repair and turn into doors for a built-in butler's pantry.
The finished cabinet installed in the client's home. She opted to do the finish painting herself, so these pictures only show the primed unit.
In keeping with the older character of the windows, I used a sawtooth shelf system instead of the shelf pins used in more modern furniture for both the upper and lower cabinets. Each shelf sits on a small board that fits into the teeth of the side rails.
Close up of the storage area between the two cases. I made the countertop out of maple and stained it to match an existing one in the home.