I found a request from a person in an online woodworking forum looking for a "leprechaun door" to install as a creative patch to a hole in their wall. Seemed like an interesting project, so after we worked out a deal for it, I got to work.
Front shot of the leprechaun door. I built it out of some scrap poplar and plywood I had laying around the shop. Overall it's about 6" wide by 11" tall by 3" deep to fit inside their wall cavity.
I shipped the door out unfinished so the client could paint it and add their own hardware.
I received this photo back from the client of the finished and installed door. It was a fun little project - took about three hours to complete - and I got a nice original painting in return for my daughter's room.